Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seminar in Chicago

I'll be presenting a seminar in Chicago on February 23 and 24, 2009. Many of the ideas I have shared in this blog will be incorporated into this seminar but the block of time will allow me to go into much greater depth and to offer specific examples of how to better understand and advance the philanthropic process. I will, of course, tailor the curriculum to speak to the adjustments we all must make in the face of our current economic struggles.


Even if you have attended this seminar before, rest assured that I will be bringing new research and recent innovations to enliven and update the topic. You can find more information on the conference by clicking on the link below.

https://www.academicimpressions.com/conferences/0209-major-gift.php


I hope I will see many of you there. In the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving. We have much to be grateful for even in these difficult times.

No comments: