Thursday, May 13, 2010

Upcoming Conferences

I’ll be presenting a two-day seminar in Chicago, June 21 and 22, on “Building a Fundraising Partnership Between Development and Academic Leadership.” Ultimately, successful development requires the right person to deliver the right idea to the right prospect at the most opportune moment, and that demands a high degree of collaboration and coordination within our institutions. Check out the content-packed conference by clicking on:


http://www.academicimpressions.com/events/event_listing.php?i=915


On August 5 and 6, Terry Handler and I will present an “Advancement Master Class: Uniting Vision, Strategy and Systems.” In this class, I will explain my “phase and flow” approach to development while Terry will address the opportunities and challenges associated with adopting this innovative system. You can get a flavor for the master class by listening to this podcast:


http://www.academicimpressions.com/pod_load.php?i=954&q=5466v274891yT


If you’ve been to one of my conferences before, I look forward to being with you again and appreciate your support. If you’d like to make it but can’t, please pass this on to those you think might benefit. And, if this will be your first conference with me, I am eager to learn how I can be helpful to you.

No comments: